Tracking real estate obligations and maximizing their performance is a complex undertaking and not a core competency for many businesses. Owning and investing in property can span many levels and cover interests in all property categories. Neyer Management uses our broad staff experience and exposure to all product types to help our clients make sense of their real estate obligations.
Beginning with an in-depth analysis of the obligations and opportunities in place, we chart the current state, help businesses determine their ideal state and then map the path from one to the other. Each solution in corporate services is tailored to the needs of the enterprise. Some are a defined task with a defined duration. Others are an ongoing consultation. In every instance, however, we use our extensive experience and network to deliver the optimal real estate experience to our clients.
Why Choose Neyer Real Estate Management?
- We are the largest independent property manager in the region with over 23 million square feet and 210+ properties in our portfolio
- Full-service commercial real estate company capable of personalizing our services to fit your individual needs
- Comprehensive maintenance program including HVAC certified associates on staff
- Construction management and T/I coordination capabilities
- Substantial experience working with local governments and agencies
- Ambitious, hard-working and creative associates, equipped with the full complement of professional tools and techniques and a strong commitment to achieving your goals
- Institutional Quality Financial Reporting – Neyer Management’s financial management department administers all accounting and financial matters relating to clients’ properties, including bank accounts, receivables, payables, cash management, monthly financial reports and, rent rolls.
- Facilities Services – Neyer Management’s facilities services group includes a broad staff of skilled tradesmen to handle repair and maintenance work orders in a timely manner. We are proud to have on staff HVAC Certified technicians.
- Construction Management – Neyer Management’s construction experts oversee and coordinate tenant improvements, building renovations, new construction and expansions. They also perform property inspections to ensure compliance with codes and owners’ requirements.
The region’s only “Heavily Customized” management company. Property value enhancement is the overriding goal through maximizing occupancy and rental rates, and by achieving cost effective operations
Systemized methods do not always address the complexity of and distinctions among assets. Neyer Management has found that one size does not fit all and realizes some may require services on a case-by-case basis. We provide a complete range of property management services for shopping centers, office buildings, medical offices and industrial properties. Our property managers are experienced and dedicated, not only to you the property owner, but also to satisfying the tenants. Property value enhancement is the overriding goal, through maximizing occupancy and rental rates, and by achieving cost effective operations.
Real Estate Tax Appeal Services ● Institutional Quality Financial Reporting ● Construction Management
Research & Consulting Specialists ● Leasing & Brokerage Services