|Neyer knows that, sometimes, lenders don’t get all of the information they would like from their borrowers. We are experienced in stepping into the vacuum, securing the physical and financial operations of the property and crafting a plan with the lender to meet their goals for the property.
Neyer Real Estate Management is one of the most active receivers in the region and has built a solid history of working with special servicers, direct lenders, banking institutions and any entity facing a situation requiring asset protection.
Court approved in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky and offering multiple services under one roof, Neyer is better equipped to streamline the delicate receivership process. We understand court reporting requirements and are familiar with the peculiarities of operating a property under a receivership arrangement.
UPON APPOINTMENT, NEYER MANAGEMENT WILL:
Licensed, bonded and insured; our firm has served as a court appointed receiver for all types of land, office, retail and industrial real estate. If you are interested in learning more about how our management services favorably impact receivership assets, please contact John Neyer at (513) 618-6000.
- Act swiftly to evaluate the condition of the property
- Make contact with the current tenants & establish ourselves as new management
- Expeditiously stabilize the business operation
- Provide lenders with information they need to make informed decisions to maximize returns, regardless of the direction they choose to take with the property
- Prepare all reports as directed by the court and attend all ongoing court appearances
The region’s only “Heavily Customized” management company. Property value enhancement is the overriding goal through maximizing occupancy and rental rates, and by achieving cost effective operations.
Systemized methods do not always address the complexity of and distinctions among assets. Neyer Management has found that one size does not fit all and realizes some may require services on a case-by-case basis. We provide a complete range of property management services for shopping centers, office buildings, medical offices and industrial properties. Our property managers are experienced and dedicated, not only to you the property owner, but also to satisfying the tenants. Property value enhancement is the overriding goal, through maximizing occupancy and rental rates, and by achieving cost effective operations.
- Real Estate Tax Appeal Services
- Institutional Quality Financial Reporting
- Construction Management
- Research & Consulting Specialists
- Leasing & Brokerage Management Services
READY TO GET STARTED?